Last updated on November 6th, 2020 at 06:36 pm
Video showing the entire coastline of Corfu, the journey starts from Corfu town and goes to the north around the island…
Corfu is an island that has it all, a continent in miniature, with great and sudden changes in the landscape, high mountains, vast valleys(Ropa valley for instance), steep rocky shorelines, huge sandy beaches with wild beauty, crowded and small secluded beaches, small quiet coves and sites, large cosmopolitan tourist resorts.
And above all, this endless green everywhere, floating on the turquoise sea.
In this video we see from above the specificity of Corfu town, a city that maintains unchanged it’s Venetian character.
We see small manifold beaches with calm tourist resorts on the northeast coast.
The change of scenery with the beaches of northern Corfu with amazing rock formations at Sidari and Peroulades, then the steep coast of northwestern Corfu interrupted by amazing bays of white sand.
And slowly as we go south again the landscape changes.
Here it is dominated by vast endless sandy beaches, with wild steep high rocks not to be absent though, especially in Asprokavos cape.
And finally, we can observe the south and east green side with the big tourist resorts and the calm blue sea.
But Corfu is not only the coast. There are also hidden treasures in all 138 villages in the interior of the island, We hope in another video to be able to show parts of this very interesting secret Corfu.
The video was really large, 90 minutes!
Unfortunately, we had to remove it due to copyright issues.
It actually stayed ‘on the air’ no more than a few days, it had tremendous success as it was watched by thousands every day.
It’s been almost three years and we haven’t been able yet to make our own video as we dreamed of.
The reasons are many, mainly is because, during the summer, which is the best time for this, all of our partners needed for such a difficult and time-consuming process are busy.
But we will try to make it in the future.
For the time being, you may watch another recent Dronakia’s video taken in the winter of 2019 over the Ionian Sea, showing among others several cruise ships that visit Corfu during the winter.
Videos and movies
A video by Babis Rallis with autumn photos from the city of Corfu. The photos are black and white and of high aesthetics… Read More
Pictures from the skies, morning above the Chalikounas beach at the southwest of the island… Read More
This is Aggelokastro or else Angel`s castle, named by its creator at 1214, the Despot of Epirus Duke Michael-Angelos Komnenos the second… Read More
Yet another video from the vast beach of Halikounas that shows the majestic beach during the day until the time when the sun is lost at sea… Read More
Selected parts of the island in a 3 minutes video from above Corfu`s coastline during summer of 2016… Read More
A 20 minutes video with shots of Corfiot coastline from the air along with videos from places in Corfu… Read More
Video showing the entire coastline of Corfu, the journey starts from Corfu town and goes to the north around the island… Read More
Flying with a FPV Glider over southeast Corfu, from Alykes lefkimi up to the area of Petriti fishing village… Read More
The drone of Christos Servos flies inside Gouvia Bay, above the marina and between the ruins of the Venetian shipyards… Read More
The huge and endless beach of Halikounas is always enchanting at all times and all year round, breathtaking as the entire Corfu… Read More
Between Halikounas at the north, Lake Korission at the back and St George beach in the south, Issos competes with neighboring Chalikouna in beauty and size… Read More
The drone of Nektarios Spinoulas flying over Europe's biggest square Esplanade and captures the old town of Corfu behind and beyond Liston… Read More
Beautiful landscapes from all around Greece in this 12 minutes long video, best of Greece mainland and the Greek islands… Read More
Video from distant past, 1991, when we were all young and played football just for fun… Read More
The first drone of Chris Servos at the skies of Benitses, the picture is not high definition and it is a kind of experimental fly… Read More
A small video showing purse seine vessels and fishing boats as they were fishing in the decades of 60-70 and 80… Read More
This small video is just a slideshow, made using some old gravoures of places around the city and the island of Corfu… Read More
- Corfu Breathtaking Views by Drone - Coast and… February 15, 2019 It is well known that Corfu is not only its…
- 5 Minutes with Amazing Corfu Scenes from Drone April 3, 2018 For this video we used scenes from other videos of…
- Corfu Nightscapes - A Company of Stars by Bill Metallinos June 20, 2017 The Video from the captivating night of Corfu with photos…
- Benitses at Winter of 2017 from a Drone March 4, 2017 Benitses of 2017 with the drone of Nektarios Spinoulas. It…
- Easter Night 2016 in Corfu Town, the Fireworks May 1, 2016 Easter night of 2016 in Corfu town with shots from…
- Flying over Anemomylos Garitsa in Corfu February 8, 2016 Flying with DJI Inspire 1 from the Anemomylos area, continue…
- Fly over Benitses with a Drone June 13, 2015 Benitses of 2015 in a video from a drone, from…
- Autumn in Corfu with Pictures May 25, 2017 A video by Babis Rallis with autumn photos from the…
- Morning Flight over the Beach of Chalikounas January 29, 2016 Pictures from the skies, morning above the Chalikounas beach at…
- Flying over Aggelokastro (Angel`s Castle) January 29, 2016 This is Aggelokastro or else Angel`s castle, named by its…
- Corfu of 1962 Through the Lens of British PATHE May 17, 2016 The Corfu land of 1962 as seen with the cameras…
- Chalikounas Beach 4 Ever February 7, 2016 Yet another video from the vast beach of Halikounas that…