Last updated on October 23rd, 2020 at 06:14 pm
It is well known that Corfu is not only its beaches and coasts, where we usually hang and stay.
But it hides a lot in its interior, from picturesque spots, traditional large villages, Exceptional nature with high mountains and valleys where the vegetation revels, plains, sandy deserts such as Halikounas, even medieval villages that have been abandoned centuries ago such as the mountainous Old Perithia on the slopes of Pantokrator mountain.
Corfu, in spite of all the problems it faces, will always survive as a strong tourist destination because it has many more than other islands.
It has a turbulent and rich history, as a result of which its unique culture, as well as unprecedented unique natural beauties, despite its small size it is a continent in miniature, with so many variations in landscapes that make it look larger.
Watch this 35 minutes video of beautiful beaches, known and familiar destinations, but also many unknown small villages in the island’s interior that look like hidden treasures.
Corfu, without any special effort, will always be the flagship of Greek tourism!
The video was created by Petros Kapsokavadis on behalf of Oasis hotel in Perama, Corfu.
See Oasis Hotel website: https://www.corfuoasis.com/en
Videos and movies
A video by Babis Rallis with autumn photos from the city of Corfu. The photos are black and white and of high aesthetics… Read More
Pictures from the skies, morning above the Chalikounas beach at the southwest of the island… Read More
This is Aggelokastro or else Angel`s castle, named by its creator at 1214, the Despot of Epirus Duke Michael-Angelos Komnenos the second… Read More
Yet another video from the vast beach of Halikounas that shows the majestic beach during the day until the time when the sun is lost at sea… Read More
Selected parts of the island in a 3 minutes video from above Corfu`s coastline during summer of 2016… Read More
A 20 minutes video with shots of Corfiot coastline from the air along with videos from places in Corfu… Read More
Video showing the entire coastline of Corfu, the journey starts from Corfu town and goes to the north around the island… Read More
Flying with a FPV Glider over southeast Corfu, from Alykes lefkimi up to the area of Petriti fishing village… Read More
The drone of Christos Servos flies inside Gouvia Bay, above the marina and between the ruins of the Venetian shipyards… Read More
The huge and endless beach of Halikounas is always enchanting at all times and all year round, breathtaking as the entire Corfu… Read More
Between Halikounas at the north, Lake Korission at the back and St George beach in the south, Issos competes with neighboring Chalikouna in beauty and size… Read More
The drone of Nektarios Spinoulas flying over Europe's biggest square Esplanade and captures the old town of Corfu behind and beyond Liston… Read More
Beautiful landscapes from all around Greece in this 12 minutes long video, best of Greece mainland and the Greek islands… Read More
Video from distant past, 1991, when we were all young and played football just for fun… Read More
The first drone of Chris Servos at the skies of Benitses, the picture is not high definition and it is a kind of experimental fly… Read More
A small video showing purse seine vessels and fishing boats as they were fishing in the decades of 60-70 and 80… Read More
This small video is just a slideshow, made using some old gravoures of places around the city and the island of Corfu… Read More
- 5 Minutes with Amazing Corfu Scenes from Drone April 3, 2018 For this video we used scenes from other videos of…
- Corfu Nightscapes - A Company of Stars by Bill Metallinos June 20, 2017 The Video from the captivating night of Corfu with photos…
- Benitses at Winter of 2017 from a Drone March 4, 2017 Benitses of 2017 with the drone of Nektarios Spinoulas. It…
- Easter Night 2016 in Corfu Town, the Fireworks May 1, 2016 Easter night of 2016 in Corfu town with shots from…
- Flying over Anemomylos Garitsa in Corfu February 8, 2016 Flying with DJI Inspire 1 from the Anemomylos area, continue…
- Fly over Benitses with a Drone June 13, 2015 Benitses of 2015 in a video from a drone, from…
- Autumn in Corfu with Pictures May 25, 2017 A video by Babis Rallis with autumn photos from the…
- Morning Flight over the Beach of Chalikounas January 29, 2016 Pictures from the skies, morning above the Chalikounas beach at…
- Flying over Aggelokastro (Angel`s Castle) January 29, 2016 This is Aggelokastro or else Angel`s castle, named by its…
- Corfu of 1962 Through the Lens of British PATHE May 17, 2016 The Corfu land of 1962 as seen with the cameras…
- Chalikounas Beach 4 Ever February 7, 2016 Yet another video from the vast beach of Halikounas that…
- Corfu Coast in 3 Minutes April 11, 2016 Selected parts of the island in a 3 minutes video…