Last updated on February 14th, 2021 at 10:06 pm
Blue buses in Corfu urban area
The Corfu Blue Bus company has very frequent routes with some villages around Corfu, on the island’s urban fabric.
It connects the city with 12 destinations.
- Line 7 with Dassia and Ipsos
- Line No. 2a with Kanoni and Pontikonisi
- Line 6 with Benitses
- Line No. 10 with Achilleion
- Line No. 11 the city with Pelekas
- Line 8 with Saint John (Aqualand)
- Line 5 with the villages Kouramades and Kinopiastes
- Line 14 with Kanalia and Kompitsi
- Line 4 with Potamos and Evropouli
- Line 2b with Kefalomandouko
- And finally, line 15 makes two routes, one to and from the Airport and the other one going to and from the Port.
The starting points are located at two points on Saroko Square and at one point low on Methodiou Avenue.
Click on the pdf for a detailed timetable.
Timetable for 2020
Open the pdf files for timetables