Last updated on October 16th, 2020 at 07:54 pm
Submit a Guest Post to AtCorfu.com
We are accepting guest posts and we welcome any individual bloggers who wish to contribute with their high-quality content to AtCorfu.com website.
We’d love to publish your guest post on our site and share back traffic to a quality site.
You can submit your unique/original article for consideration. This should not be published previously anywhere else, including your own site. With content based on your traveling experience or other expertise. We will review it and if it is following our submission guidelines it will be published.
We are a travel blog, therefore, we will accept posts with subjects around traveling. And especially about Corfu, or Greece, or other Greek islands.
We are mostly interested in articles about Corfu, Santorini, Crete, Kefallonia, Zante, Mykonos. Plus other subjects about tourism in Greece and the Greek islands.
In a nutshell, we are looking for killer travel posts that must be helpful for our visitors and fill the missing gaps in our site. We’ll not accept posts that look flat or very generic, without useful information.
Before Submitting your article please read carefully our article guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Write only about Corfu, Greece, and Greek islands. General traveling posts may be accepted only in rare cases!
- Your Post must add valuable info to our visitors, it must be of high quality.
- Your writing must offer clear advice and practical how-to tips for holidaymakers in Greece.
- Provided info and facts must be real, correct, and analyzed in depth.
- Blog posts must be at least 1000 up to 2500 words long, the more the better.
- Do not try to fool us by using the spin article or copy/paste techniques.
- Every story must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
- Media files are not mandatory, but they add value. You can include up to 10 photos, videos are welcome too.
- Write in short sentences and use headings.
- Write either in English or Greek, if appropriate it will be translated and published in English, Greek, and German.
- You can add one link to a related useful quality website with decent traffic, affiliate links will be removed.
- Author Bio is accepted, it can be at the end of the post, with an email address and Twitter profile link(if exists), all links in Bio are nofollow.
Note: If you can’t meet the above guidelines(especially the top 7) better don’t waste your time writing something that will be rejected.
Please understand, We want to retain and improve our site’s value and authority!
A backlink will be nofollow if the linked site is new and low authority without significant traffic!
What do you earn from our Website?
Obviously, by writing for us you earn recognition and traffic to your site from Corfu’s largest travel blog.
Plus the opportunity to get your work seen by thousands of people. The visitors to our website and our social media profiles.
Review & Moderation
We will review your post and if it meets our requirements and quality standards it will be published. We reserve the right to accept or reject any submission.
Before you think of something to write please have a look at our blog. Search if an article with your idea already exists, also you get a glimpse of the way we write and what we are looking for.
If your writing skills are not sufficient please don’t even try to submit. Your submission will be rejected as many others already.
Please note that we reserve the right to edit or rewrite sections of your article to make it fit our guidelines and only if it is easy to be corrected.
How To Submit your Post
As you noticed, we don’t have a guest post submission form, cause we try to avoid spammers.
Feel free to send us your post using our emails. It will be reviewed and if it meets our quality standards it will be published.
We like to cooperate with serious bloggers or skillful writers. Which don’t mind taking some extra time to investigate and provide killer posts that will make the difference? This is the only way for a win-win situation, for us and the guest blogger.
In a nutshell, we prefer 10 good posts per year rather than thousands of rubbish which, of course, will be rejected.
You can submit your content idea/article/sample by email to email@example.com
And don’t forget to include “Guest blogging” on the email subject.
Before you start, feel free to pitch a few different ideas in your email. So we can have a few subjects to choose from.
Write your article and include your photos in MS Word format(preferred)!
Email me if you have further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org but please don’t repeat anything that is very clear on this page.